Somesha program is an education program that is focusing on improving opportunities to access skill Transfer training and education for the beneficiaries. Activities within the program include supporting/sponsorship of rescued children in primary/secondary/tertiary/university education, skills transfer seminars & workshops, regular college/institutes sponsorships, private student tuitions, internships, and apprentice training and adult learning.
- Normal school learning program: Through sponsorship, the girl child and teenage mothers will be presented by opportunities of going back at any level and any place within the country.
- Skill-based training/workshops: The program strives to set up marketable skills transfer training for the beneficiaries. Experts in different skills will be invited to conduct the training. Such training include artifacts making, photography, cookery, event decorations, gardening, and housekeeping.
- Talent search and development: The program will strive to nurture the various talents within the children. The program will avail trainers (volunteer), sporting gear, and training field for such talents as spoken word, acrobatics, football, theatre, music, art, and design, etc.
- College/institute sponsorship: The students will alternatively be sponsored for technical course trainings. The courses include catering, driving, mechanics, plumbing, wiring, masonry, wielding, etc.
- Apprentice training: The organization is focusing on promoting apprentice training in various disciplines. This will be made possible through partnerships and collaboration with companies and firms that will be willing to part of our work. The program looks forward to aggressive marketing so as to attract and tap into companies’ corporate social responsibility programs. The beneficiaries will be exposed to the works of the experts during the weekends and school holidays. We expect to nurture talents, creativity, and employability. The beneficiaries will be encouraged to change their talents; skills and creativity into passionate hobbies which they can easily transform into professional duties hence earn and support their own education and lives.